I’m an experienced Personal Assistant specialising in helping small sized businesses do more of what earns them money and spend less time on the things that don’t.
I’m confident that I can help you free up more of your valuable time; doing as much, or as little as you need. Whether you need help with a one off piece of work or have an on-going requirement for assistance please do get in touch.
Whilst by no means a complete list, below are a few of the things I can do for you (and have done for other clients). I am also a Personal Licence holder:
- Email inbox monitoring and first line enquiry management
- Client relations, booking management, and diary organisation
- Administration and secretarial duties
- General office management
- Creating and/or implementing systems and processes
- Holiday/absence cover
- Proof reading, document mark up
- Data input
- Invoicing, transaction reconciliation and expense management
- Manage supplier and business partner relations
- General banking and money management
- Run social media platforms, campaigns and metric analysis
- Arrange travel, hotels and restaurant bookings
- Event management, event attendance, venue hire, catering, selling alcohol.
- Organising travel and accomodation
- Contract reviews