Footenote Services is a freelance Personal Assistance service run by me, Rebecca Foote, based in the rural Northamptonshire village of Helmdon, just outside the market town of Brackley. I have been providing onsite and remote administrative support and business services to local businesses and individuals since 2011.

With a background in Law and Human Resources, I pride myself on working tirelessly for my small client base, conducting a huge variety of personal administration and business duties on their behalf. With flexible working arrangements available, no fixed commitments required and straightforward pricing, I’m certain I can help save you time, money and stress!

Simply put, I can take care of all the things you don’t get time for; allowing you to concentrate on building your business – doing more of what earns you money or enjoying your life.

If you’d like to get in touch you can use this contact form.