Freelance Personal Assistant Service and Business Support
Footenote Services is a freelance Personal Assistant and Business Support service run by Rebecca Foote, based just outside the market town of Brackley, in rural Northamptonshire. I have been providing onsite and remote administrative support and business services to local businesses and individuals since 2011.
With a background in Law and Human Resources, I pride myself on working tirelessly for my small client base, conducting a huge variety of personal administration and business duties on their behalf.
Getting help doesn’t have to be an expensive “nice to have” – it enables you to work on rather than in your business and helps with your own sanity and work-life balance! I don’t tie clients into long contracts, I want my services to be affordable. With flexible working arrangements available, no fixed commitments required and straightforward pricing, I’m certain I can help save you time, money and stress!
Simply put, I can take care of all the things you don’t get time for. Allowing you to concentrate on building your business – doing more of what earns you money or enjoying your life.
If you’d like to find out more about me, or how discuss how I might be able to help you, please do get in touch using this contact form.
I’m an experienced Personal Assistant specialising in helping small sized businesses do more of what earns them money and spend less time on the things that don’t.
I’m confident that I can help you free up more of your valuable time; doing as much, or as little as you need. Whether you need help with a one off piece of work or have an on-going requirement for assistance please do get in touch.
Whilst by no means a complete list, below are a few of the things I can do for you (and have done for other clients). I am also a Personal Licence holder:
- Email inbox monitoring and first line enquiry management
- Client relations, booking management, and diary organisation
- Administration and secretarial duties
- General office management
- Creating and/or implementing systems and processes
- Holiday/absence cover
- Proof reading, document mark up
- Data input
- Invoicing, transaction reconciliation and expense management
- Manage supplier and business partner relations
- General banking and money management
- Run social media platforms, campaigns and metric analysis
- Arrange travel, hotels and restaurant bookings
- Event management, event attendance, venue hire, catering, selling alcohol.
- Organising travel and accomodation
- Contract reviews
Sometimes we’re so busy running our work lives that we need a little help in our personal lives, maybe you just need a little break from a hectic private schedule or you simply want to spend your free time enjoying your life! – Whatever the reason, I’m here to help.
With many years experience assisting individuals make arrangements, source gifts, find the perfect experience, feed pets, find suppliers and contractors, get quotes and/or generally get organised, I’m sure I can assist you.
I have two young sons, dogs, cats, chickens and 3 teenage/almost-teenage nieces; nothing much phases me and I’m always up for a challenge!
Here are a few things I’ve done for my private clients:
- Household bill management, utilities, insurances
- Day to day banking, money movement
- Gift sourcing, suggestions and arrangements
- Travel, hotel and restaurant bookings
- Social occasion supplier sourcing
- Baby-sitting, pet-sitting, house watching
- Be the person “at home” – Wait in for deliveries/supervise contractors etc
In addition to offering Business and Private Assistance, I am a Personal Licence holder under the Licensing Act 2003. A Personal Licence enables me to sell or authorise the sale or supply of alcohol in accordance with an appropriate Premises License or Temporary Event Notice (TEN).
If you’re looking to host an event where you wish to sell, or supply alcohol, or have a business requirement for a Licence holder please do get in touch, by using this contact form. I’d love to chat about how I might be able help you!
I would love to hear from you. Simply fill out the contact form below to get in touch.